Become a Loaves & Fishes Kids Club Hero!
Teens & younger volunteers
Calling all teens and younger! You can make a difference in your community by helping feed the hungry. Loaves & Fishes is inviting you to get involved to help end hunger.
Ways to help:
- Host a Food Drive: Collect canned food with your neighbor, school, scouts, church, clubs, & youth groups.
- Pennies from Peanut Butter: Fill an empty jar with all the pennies (and other spare change) you can find. Will all this change add up? Yes; an 18 oz jar will hold approximately 800 pennies. Loaves & Fishes is able to buy $101.36 in retail food value with an $8.00 donation.
- Birthday Party: Ask attendees to bring canned goods in honor of the birthday child.
- Lemonade Stand (To benefit Loaves & Fishes): Let them pay with a canned good item or money.
- Car Wash: Host a car wash.
- Decorations: Make a seasonal table decoration for our Loaves & Fishes dining tables.
- Holiday Goodies: Provide holiday treats and gifts during Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Easter.