HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
· Take one day (or weeks) and have your group bring in canned goods and other needed items from the enclosed list.
· If your group prefers, we can accept monetary gifts which will help us purchase necessary food items for our soup kitchen.
· Loaves and Fishes will be happy to speak to your group about our feeding program.
· We will pick up your food donations, or you can bring them to Loaves and Fishes, located at 215 Foster Street, across from First Presbyterian Church.
·To participate in the Loaves and Fishes Jingle Bells Food Drive, please call Dr. Rita Burnett at (931) 981-9440, or go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOUR ORGANIZATION:
· Will be added to the Loaves and Fishes website as a Jingle Bell Supporter.
· Will receive a Loaves and Fishes Jingle Bell Food Drive certificate.
· Will earn the “Best Reward,” feeding those in need and helping an agency that has been feeding the hungry for 34 years!
We look forward to your organization becoming a participant in the Jingle Bell Food Drive.
Loaves and Fishes
PO Box 3241
Clarksville, TN 37043
Food Drive Wish List
A variety of canned, bottled or boxed goods, large size (No. 10 size cans greatly appreciated):
disposable salt and pepper shakers
relishes, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and other condiments
beef and chicken bouillon/base
liquid hand soap
cloth hand towels and wash cloths
- Large Trash Bags 55+ gallon heavy duty *
- Plastic serving gloves (medium and large sizes)
- MEAT : Ground Beef, Chicken, Turkey & Pork