We invite you to get involved with Loaves & Fishes.
You have an amazing opportunity to make an immediate difference in the lives of people right here in your backyard. We are fortunate at Loaves & Fishes to have many wonderful and dedicated volunteers. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do.
We invite you to join us in our service to the Clarksville Montgomery County Community. Whether you come as a regular or on a one time basis, your time and services are invaluable to our agency. You will have a hands on experience each time you volunteer.
Loaves & Fishes needs volunteers in the following areas:
- • Serving of food & drink
- • Clean-up
- • Holiday Program
- • Administrative help
- • Phone Monitor
- • Warehouse
- • Food distribution to other agencies.
- • Food Drivers (for food pick up)
- • Greeters
- • Supervisors
- • Meal preparation
- • Meal set-up
Who Can Volunteer
We accept volunteers from ages 18 years and older to help in the kitchen. Individuals and groups can volunteer.
Volunteer Days & Hours
You can volunteer Monday – Saturday from 8:00am – 1:00pm. Location: 215 Foster Street, Clarksville, TN 37043
• All volunteers must complete application.
• On Site: Because we want to ensure volunteering is safe and enjoyable for all, the minimum age for volunteering is 18 years or older. Unfortunately we cannot make exceptions for volunteers younger. Any questions regarding exceptions will be referred back to our younger kids list.
•Off Site: Age restrictions do not apply. For any questions please contact us by calling 931-645-9020 or by clicking here.