If we are to end hunger, more people, companies, groups, and governmental representatives must decide to get involved.
Every day at Loaves and Fishes, and out in the community, people who believe hunger must end are gathering food and funds, volunteering a few hours of their time, attending special events and fundraisers, and working together to change public policy.
Every person can help in one way or another – every bit counts – so please help now!
How you can help:
- Provide fresh fruits and vegetables from your garden
- Become a friend on Facebook or Twitter and share our what we do here
- Volunteer in our soup kitchen
- Be a volunteer driver for food pick-up
- Conduct a fundraiser
- Sponsor a food drive – Loaves & Fishes will provide:
– The sign – “We’re holding a food drive for Loaves & Fishes”
– The barrels and /or boxes
– Help with PR
Loaves & Fishes receives food from establishments, businesses, grocery stores, restaurants, caterers, whole food distributors, and churches.
There is no risk of liability in donating your SURPLUS food. So before you dispose of food, please donate to Loaves & Fishes. We can ensure that your food gets to the people who need it the most.