HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Take one day or weeks and have your group bring in canned goods and other needed items from the enclosed list or promote our: Virtual Food Drive
- If your group prefers, we accept monetary gifts which will help us acquire a cargo van and/or box truck, as well as purchase necessary food items for our soup kitchen. Donate Money
- Loaves and Fishes will be happy to speak to your group about our feeding program.
- You can bring your donations to Loaves and Fishes, located at 215 Foster Street, across from First Presbyterian Church or arrange for large donations to be delivered to our warehouse.
- To participate in the Loaves and Fishes Jingle Bell Food Drive, please call 931.645.9020 or email email@example.com.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- Will be added to the Loaves and Fishes website as a “Jingle Bells” supporter.
- Will receive a Loaves and Fishes “Jingle Bells Food Drive” certificate.
- Will earn the “Best Reward,” feeding those in need and helping an agency that has been feeding the hungry for 34 years!
We look forward to your organization becoming a participant in the “Jingle Bells Food Drive.”
Food Drive Wish List
- A variety of canned, bottled or boxed goods, large size, (No. 10 size cans are appreciated)
- Canned Veggies
- Canned fruit
- Macaroni/ Pasta / Lasagna noodles
- Salad Dressings
- Salt & Pepper shakers (disposable)
- Mayonnaise, Relishes, Hot Sauce, condiments
- Beef Bouillon
- Chicken Bouillon
- Corn Starch
- Napkins *
- Dish soup
- Bleach *
- Paper cups
- Liquid Hand soap
- Cloth Hand Towels and Wash Cloths
- Large Trash Bags 55+ gallon heavy duty *
- Plastic serving gloves (medium and large sizes)
- MEAT : Ground Beef, Chicken, Turkey & Pork